Warsaw is the capital and largest city of Poland. If you would like to see major attractions in Warsaw you should join our city tour. We offer private city tour of Warsaw with private guide and transportation. This is the most comfortable way to see highlights of Warsaw.
Our guide could pick you up from your hotel/hotels/apartments or any other place in Warsaw.
You can choose time which suits you best.
Even if you are in Warsaw only for stopover we can pick you up from airport and then after sightseeing droop you off in the airport.
- hotel pick up hotel pick up
- partially driving and partially walking guided tour of Warsaw during which you will see:
- Royal Castle,
- Old Market Square and Barbican.
- Presidential Palace,
- University of Warsaw,
- Holy Cross Church
- Copernicus Statue.
- New Town with Monument of Warsaw Uprising,
- Jewish Ghetto,
- Tomb of Unknown Soldier,
- Palace of Culture and Science,
- Łazienki Royal Park with Palace on the Water and Chopin Monument.
3. drop off at your hotel after the tour
- 650 PLN (1-2 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (3-5 persons)
- 220 PLN per person (6-7 persons)
- Contact us (8 persons or more)
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, private transportation
- professional private city guide in chosen language
- up to 4 hours of sightseeing highlights of the capital of Poland
- Any Private Expenses
- Food & Drinks