Do not hesitage to send us an email. We are an expert team and we are happy to help you.
For anyone fascinated with nature, we have a unique offer of a tour to Bialowieza National Park, situated in north-eastern Poland, at the border with the Republic of Belarus. It was established in 1932 (which makes it one of the oldest national parks in Europe) with the goal of protecting the last, primeval forest, which was typical for European Lowland. In 1979, UNESCO included it on its list of Natural World Heritage Sites. Nowadays, the Białowieża National Park is famous internationally as the home to the world’s largest population of European bisons (wisents), which live in entirely natural conditions. While taking part in our tour, you will have a chance to admire those wonderful animals in a special show reserve and also have a memorable walk through the protected forest reserve.
Book and enjoy private full day tour to the Bialowieza National Park from Warsaw
1. Pick up from your hotel at chosen time
2. Up to 3,5 hours of driving from Warsaw to Białowieża by comfortable car or van with a private English speaking driver
3. a 3-hour visit in the Strict Nature Reserve of the Białowieża National Park with a local private guide in chosen language. During the visit you will:
4. 1 hour of a guided visit in the Show Reserve of European bisons, where visitors can observe the animals in semi-natural conditions. This is a major tourist attraction, and it is also used of organizing nature lessons for schools. In the Show Reserve you can also see forest tarpans, wolfs, wild boars and deers
5. Free time for lunch
6. Up to 3,5 hours travelling back from Białowieża to Warsaw
7. Drop off at your hotel in Warsaw
The entire tour lasts about 12 hours
The languages available for this tour are: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian