The death camp at Treblinka was located in the north-eastern region of the Generalgou vernement, in a sparsely populated area near Malkinia Gora, a junction on the Warsaw – Bialystok railway line, some 4km northwest of the small Treblinka village and its railway station.
The death camp is widely regarded as the second most important German wartime extermination center. Only Auschwitz-Birkenau is supposed to have claimed more lives.
In 1964, two monuments were erected on the sites of the camp. The monument at Treblinka II is large, spreading over 13ha (30 acres). It gives an impression of „hundreds of thousands of human beings, coming from nowhere, in a spectral pilgrimage, going to thier deaths”. It is the work of the architect Adam Haupt and the sculptors Fanciszek Duszenko and Franciszek Strynkiewicz.
- pick up from your hotel at choosen time
- up to 1,5 hours driving to Treblinka Death Camp Museum
- 3 hours visit in Treblinka
- 1,5 hours drive back
- drop off at your hotel
SEE DURING THE TOUR:
- Museum of Struggle and Martyrdom
- ruins and area of Treblinka I – Labour Camp.
- Black road – a road that connects two parts of Treblinka.
- Ruins and area of Treblinka II – Extermination Camp.
- Huge Memorial monument
- 890 PLN per person (1 person)
- 480 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 370 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 320 PLN per person (4 persons)
- 280 PLN per person (5 persons)
- 250 PLN per person (6 persons)
- contact us (7 persons or more)
- hotel pick up at chosen time and hotel drop off,
- comfortable, air-conditioned, private transportation
- private English speaking driver’s service during whole tour
- entrance tickets to Treblinka camps
- sightseeing tour of Treblinka Memorial and Museum up to 3 hours with private guide in chosen language
- Any Private Expenses
- Food & Drinks