Visit the most well known cemetery in the world and place of genocide – Auschwitz-Birkenau. On 14 June 1940 Nazis German estabilished here the largest concentration camp on Polsih territory. Initially its purpose was to destroy Polish intelligentsia , later it beacame extermnation camp. Besides Poles, other nationals were brought here, mostly Jews.
See during the tour:
- Auschwitz I (Main Camp) – The first camp in the complex of KL Auschwitz was opened in the summer of 1940. It was a main camp which construction began earlier, in April 1940 on the area of former Polish Army base.
- Auschwitz II (Birkenau) – The camp Auschwitz-Birkenau has two functions. It was a concentration camp with inhuman living conditions where prisoners died of starving, back-breaking effort, diseases and it was a direct extermination center where inmates were murdered in gas chambers.
OPTION 1: Tour to Auschwitz Birkenau by train through Krakow
In this option first you will go to Krakow from Warsaw using fast train connection. After arriving to Krakow Main Train Satation our local guide will pick you up from there and take you to the place where group tour to Auschwitz starts. On site you will join Auschwitz guided tour with local guide in choosen language. When you arrive back from Auschwitz Birkenau Museum you will have some free time to explore the city by yourself. (Sometimes we need do change this schedule and instead of free time after Auschwitz tour you will have free time in Krakow before).
- Pick up from your hotel in Warsaw (pick up time: STANDARD TRAIN – around 4:00 a.m. ; PREMIUM TRAIN – around 6:00 a.m.)
- Our driver will take you to the train station and help to find your place at correct train
- Arrival to Krakow around 8:20 a.m.
- At the platform you will be picked up by our tourleader, There will be a person with small board with your name written on it. He will explain you where and at what time you need to be ready for group tour to Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum (this part will last around 6,5-7 hours)
- After arrival to Krakow free time until the return train to Warsaw
- Arrival to Warsaw
- Return transfer to the hotel
*The detailed itinerary with exact times of hotel pick and train departures will be confirmed each time by e-mail
- 850 PLN per person (1 person)
- 650 PLN per person (2 persons)
- 590 PLN per person (3 persons)
- 550 PLN per person (4 persons or more)
*option with premium train in the morning is extra paid 100 PLN per person
- Pick up from your hotel in Warsaw and transfer to the train station
- train tickets for 2nd class economic standard fast train connection between Warsaw – Krakow – Warsaw
- pick up in Krakow by our local tour leader
- group tour to Auschwitz from Krakow
- sightseeing of Auschwitz & Birkenau in a group with an English speaking guide of up to 3,5 hours
- entrance tickets to Auschwitz & Birkenau
- free time in Krakow after coming back to Krakow and before departure of your train back to Warsaw
- transfer from the train station back to your hotel in Warsaw
Lunch box to choose from:
- Meat Lunchbox – 2 bread roll sandwich (lettuce, tomato, cucumber and ham), apple, wafer, chewing gum, mineral water
- Vegetarian Lunchbox – 2 bread roll sandwich (lettuce, tomato, cucumber and cheese), apple, wafer, chewing gum, mineral water
- Vegan Lunchbox – 2 bread roll sandwich (lettuce, tomato, cucumber and hummus), apple, wafer, chewing gum, mineral water
OPTION 2: Private tour to Auschwitz Birkenau from Warsaw by car
In this option you will go directly from Warsaw to Auschwitz Birkeanu Museum. Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and take you for a trip to Auschwitz. After 4,5 hours driving you will arrive to the Museum. On site you will join group tour with local guide at choosen language. Sightseeing in Auschwitz lasts around 3,5 hours. After visitng Museum you will have some free time for lunch. Then our driver will take you back to Warsaw and drop you off in your hotel.
- eraly morning pick up from your hotel in Warsaw
- around 4,5 hours driving to Auschwitz Birkeanu Museum
- around 3,5 hours sightseeing with local guide in choosen language
- free time for lunch
- around 4,5 hours drivng back to Warsaw
- drop off
- 1500 PLN per person (1 person)
- 800 PLN per person (2 people)
- 590 PLN per person (3 people)
- 540 PLN per person (4 people)
- 510 PLN per person (5 people)
- 490 PLN per person (6 people)
- 7 people or more – contact us
- pick up from your hotel in Warsaw
- private transportation from Warsaw to Auschwitz and back
- entrance tikets to Auschwitz Birkenau
- guided tour in Auschwitz Birkenau
- drop off in Warsaw
Due to frequent problems with availability of entrance tickets and guides in Auschwitz, please book your tour as early as possible before your planned visit so we can make all necessary arrangements for you.